Avencast

Official 'Avencast - Rise of the Mage' discussion board
It is currently Thu Jan 18, 2018 6:55 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post subject: Planetarium HELP!!!!! PLEASE LOOK!!!!
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 12:30 am 

i have read all the others posts for problems at the planetarium, and i still can't make it work. i think i have done everything right, here's what i've done:
pointed telescope at blue star and set beam to south on open mirror, then gone to south mirror then pointed it NW to west mirror, then strraightened that miror aimed at the top of the machine, and it makes the glow thing, then i pull lever in front of it, but it just says locked, i'm desperate, someone please help me!!!!! if you can help please explain in detail.

Post subject: Re: Planetarium HELP!!!!! PLEASE LOOK!!!!
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 7:49 pm 
Adept

so just to be clear.
your telescope is pointed at the blue star.
ALL the rooms with mirrors are lit up
You pulled the lever in the small room thats CONNECTED to the telescope room(theres a narrow hallway)
You pulled the lever in the lower room thats NOT connected to the telescope room(through the door and down the steps)
In the room with the locked lever the beam of light MUST power the cells in the room before you can pull the lever.
This means that you must aim the mirror At the device - not at a mirror on the wall, but at the area above the lever.
If you look in the north corner, you'll see it.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 5:25 pm 
Adept

Niamh wrote:
so just to be clear.
your telescope is pointed at the blue star.
ALL the rooms with mirrors are lit up
You pulled the lever in the small room thats CONNECTED to the telescope room(theres a narrow hallway)
You pulled the lever in the lower room thats NOT connected to the telescope room(through the door and down the steps)
In the room with the locked lever the beam of light MUST power the cells in the room before you can pull the lever.
This means that you must aim the mirror At the device - not at a mirror on the wall, but at the area above the lever.
If you look in the north corner, you'll see it.
correction U have to aim it at the center of that L shaped machine it got red kristall on the top of it ,if U aim it at that red cristal correctly it supose to sparcle litle then U pull that lever but U mast get that item inside that recharging container to charge it ,in a midle of charging it will stop ,go to the room where telescope is, and U"ll find out there is a monster who disaline the telescop,kill the monster ,realine it back where it was and go back directly to charging room, pull the lever, and this time it will finish the charging ,take it back recharged to main room, and talk to the man who give U that qvest ,leater in this chapter U have to do this recharging again with another
Quest itom i thing it call, Destructor but this time just go into charging room put the itom in as befor and recharge this too same way,good luck sambo-5 :D but this time U donèt have to realine all the mirrors because they are in a same position how U left them before

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 5:55 pm 
Adept

nyassaland wrote:
i have read all the others posts for problems at the planetarium, and i still can't make it work. i think i have done everything right, here's what i've done:
pointed telescope at blue star and set beam to south on open mirror, then gone to south mirror then pointed it NW to west mirror, then strraightened that miror aimed at the top of the machine, and it makes the glow thing, then i pull lever in front of it, but it just says locked, i'm desperate, someone please help me!!!!! if you can help please explain in detail.

Check where U have to aim again ,because I dont thing so that U have to aim at NW but ether S ,N ,W,E nothing like NW I could be wrong, but check it again,play with it till when U put the quest item in recharge machine, and poll the lewer, then it start sparkling around recharger ,then U will know that everithing is correct. sambo-5 :)